Sunday, August 17, 2008

The big question...


Had a few moments to kill while waiting for a job the other day and so I took a key off the keychain and started to draw it... 

It really got me thinking... made me think about life's big picture and the meaning of it... I asked myself a tough question... a meaningful one that is open-ended... one I have not asked myself before... The fear of the possible answer makes me want to leave it unanswered, but I've gotta ask it!

What is this key for? 

I have no idea why I have this key... 
It's small so maybe it's for a mailbox, but I don't have a key lock mailbox... My lock I use at the gym is small, but it's a combination lock... Can't be for a garage door, I don't have a garage... Well I'll hold onto it and continue to ponder why it exists in my possession...

No comments: